Google

Monday, March 13, 2006

Meditation

Meditation

Well, I do have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. I have a very active brain and I haven’t found the ON/OFF button yet. This last week has been especially bad.

So I was at work talking to a friend about it and the subject of meditation came up again. I mean again because I have tried meditating a few times, but I either found it too boring to continue, or I simply couldn’t focus and had to stop. Apparently the whole point is just trying!

Being tired the way I was I didn’t have anything to lose, so I went straight to the library to get some tapes, videos and books about it.Then, at 10 pm, even though the Amazing Race was on TV, I started watching one of the tapes and I was joined by everybody, even the cat!.

The program was ½ hour long and by the end of the tape I was almost falling asleep.I have to admit that it DID work. I was able to sleep pretty much from 11pm till my alarm rang in the morning. My hubby also slept a LOT better and for my surprise even the baby slept all night!

PS: for those who don’t know “the baby” is our kitten, since she stayed at her “grandfather’s” for 10 days while we were in Nova Scotia she has been on his schedule waking up at 5 am every morning. NOT today, though, and so I have to say that this REALLY WORKS!!!!

All Rights Reserved 2005-2006. Meditation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home