Google

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My first experience

I think that the first time I experienced depression (at least that I am aware of) was when I was 23 years old.
I had broken up with my boyfriend for a month when I found out that I was pregnant.

The relationship was horrible (reason why it ended), the timing was horrible (I was still studying, "jobless" and "relationshipless")...
But once I found out that I was pregnant my mother instincts kicked in and I started loving that little thing that was inside of me, so much it was hard to believe!
Not long after (actually only 3 or 4 days) I had found out about the pregnancy I had a natural abortion (the most painful experience I ever had, by the way).
Amazingly, I felt HORRIBLE about it, feeling as if even the baby had rejected me!
I couldn't see kids in front of me... every time it happened I would run and cryyyyyyyyy.
But the way it came, it went away and after a few months I was back at my feet again.
(I'd like to hear from you, send your experiences too, share it here!)
All Rights Reserved 2005-2006. www.depressiontalk.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home